Respond to Open Ticket – iService Tutorial
How to Respond to an Open Ticket
1. To respond to an open ticket you first must log in to the system
2. Now Click on the “Tickets” tab. (See Screenshot)
3. Click on the ticket you wish to reply to.
4. On the new ticket scroll down to the bottom of the screen to the reply section and click on the “Post Reply” tab if it is not already selected. (See Screenshot)
5. You can enter the text for your response in the text box provided or if you have prepared a canned response that you wish to use you can select this from the dropdown menu (See Screenshot)
6. The radio buttons under the text box allow you to add a signature if one exists. You can choose a personal signature or a department signature or none.
7. The “Close on Reply” tickbox means that when you post the reply, the ticket will automatically be closed.
8. Once you have entered the appropriate text and chosen your options click the “Post Reply” button to post the reply.
9. The reply will now appear as a new entry in the ticket thread.
Watch this Respond to Open Ticket Video
External link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBJDWU9zjTk