Re-Open Closed Ticket – iService Tutorial
How to Re-Open a Closed Ticket
1. If a ticket is closed but needs to be re-opened this can be done through the iService software.
2. To re-open a closed ticket, first log in to iService.
3. Now click on the “Tickets” tab. (See Screenshot)
4. From this page there is an option to view all closed tickets. To do this click on the “Closed Tickets” button (See Screenshot)
5. You will now be able to see the list of all closed tickets. Look for the ticket you want to re-open and click on it to view the closed ticket.
6. The closed ticket will now be visable and there will be a re-open button visable at the top of the screen. (See Screenshot)
7. A new screen will open that allows you to enter a reason for re-opening the ticket and a re-open button. Click the re-open button to re-open the ticket. (See Screenshot)
8. The ticket will now be re-opened and there will be a confirmation message at the top of the ticket details screen.
Watch how to Re-Open a Closed Ticket in this video
External link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdlyFFT-O_s