New Email Account – iService Tutorial
How to Set up a New Email Account
1. iService allows you to setup unlimited number of email addresses to handle all your company’s mail accounts and email communication. Incoming emails are converted to support tickets allowing you to easily manage, organize and archive all emailed support requests in one place.
2. To set up a new Email Account you must first log in as an administrator to the iService Software.
3. Now click on the “Admin Panel” button in the top right of the screen. (See Screenshot)
4. Now click on the emails tab, then on the new screen click on the “Add new email” button. (See Screenshot)
5. On the new screen you can enter the details of the new address. For detailed information on this form see the osticket wiki.
Once you have filled out the form, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen. Then new email address will now be created.
Video of how to Add a New Email Account
External link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNgotjOlAj8