iService – Integration to Sage Line 50
Follow these steps for iService integration to Sage Line 50
- From your Desktop select the iService Icon
- When the database has opened click on Refresh Data button to refresh your ticket listing
- Ensure you have the correct “Sage Vat Rates” selected as only those listed in your Rates will export.
- To view the tickets awaiting export click the “Completed tickets not in Sage “ button on the top of the screen
- If you need to change the parts or charges you should do that online as any changes will not be saved.
- You can only export tickets which have been completed
- To export – click Export to Sage button
- A file will create in your iservice folder called C:\iService\Sage_Export.csv
- Open Sage – Click File Import, Audit Trail Transactions and point to the import file locations
- The customer code must exist in Sage for the import to be successful
For more information on Sage Line 50 visit their website at: http://shop.sage.ie/sage-50-accounts.aspx