Create New Group – iService Tutorial
How to Create a New Group
1. Groups are a useful way of grouping the users of your system and giving them a set of permissions for use of the iService system.
2. To add a new user group you must first log in as an admin to the iService software.
3. Once you are logged in, click on the “Admin Panel” button. (See Screenshot)
4. On the admin panel, click on the staff tab, then click groups. (See Screenshot)
5. A list of your current groups (if any) will now be shown. From here you can click on the “Add New Group” button. (See Screenshot)
6. On this screen you can give the group a name and then choose the permissions that this group will have within the iService system. You can also choose which department(s) the group has access to. (See Screenshot)
7. When you have finished entering all the relevant information, click the “Create Group” button. The new group will be created.
Watch the Create New Group Video here
External link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3aYRYSaino